Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Ribbon

So, I haven't ever really LOVED the ribbon that was on our picture frame hangy thing. Plus I have been wanting to change the color of green that's in our house for a little while now. One day when I was at Walmart I found some pretty cool green ribbon, but the only problem was that it was too skinny to really give me the look I wanted. So I thought that layering it with another wider ribbon would be kinda cool. I wanted the green to be perfectly centered on the brown so I used a little glue stick and glued the two ribbons together. It's not exactly the color of green that I have been wanting but the ribbon was too cool to pass up, especially since the design on it is almost identical to the design on the bird decals!

The finished product. What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment