Saturday, April 16, 2011

Custom Onesies

My sister and I were going to a baby shower for our friend who is having her first boy and we needed a gift. My sister came up with the great idea to make some custom onesies! Here are the ones I made! We hand drew our ideas on to some freezer paper and came up with some pretty cute ideas!

I decided to make a little jersey type one in red because they are Utah Utes fans, and the number 04 cuz he'll be the 4th family member :)


She is also a Disney FANATIC so I decided to make a simple Mickey head.

I just love how they both turned out! My sister will post hers when she gets a chance!
I am loving this homemade "screen printing" thing! I think it's such a great way to customize your clothes and to spruce up some old tees!

Have you tried this yet? I would love to hear about it!

1 comment: