Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Finally a shirt for me!

I have had this shirt and paint to make me a shirt for a while now, but I just could never decide what kind of design to do, after a LOT of googling, I finally found one I liked! Since my shirt was so dark I had to do a few layers of the paint....apparently it doesn't work as well doing it that way, some areas peeled up and the freezer paper was hard to peel off...hrmph, so it didn't turn out as great as I had hoped, but it's still pretty cute. I am a little nervous to wash it, I hope it still looks good! Also, I had no idea there were sparkles in the paint until the corner of the wing peeled up a little...it doesn't look like there is sparkles at all in the bottle or when I was painting it on the shirt...kinda weird!

*Pictures aren't in order cuz Blogger sometimes drives me crazy!*





1 comment:

  1. cute! can't wait to see it in person. as long as you heat set it & turn it inside out you shouldn't have any problems washing it. all the shirts i've made for my boys have been fine.

    ReplyDelete